Using NetMeeting with your camera
1. Make sure the UltraCam™ driver has been installed.
2. Plug the camera into any USB port on your computer.
3. Open NetMeeting using the instructions above.
4. Set-up NetMeeting using the instructions above if necessary.
5. Add contacts.
6. Click the "Start Video" button ( / ).
Note 1: In order to chat and share video with a friend, you will need to
add your friend to your contact list. Your friend will also need to use
NetMeeting. This can be downloaded for free from:
Note 2: When you try to log onto NetMeeting, you may be redirected to
MSN Messenger. Follow the instructions.
Note 3: Windows® XP users may be asked to add a .NET Passport to
your user account. Follow the instructions.
If you need more help, click on "Help" in the upper right-hand corner
of the screen.
information and technical assistance