ArcSoft VideoImpression™ - Getting Started
1. Open ArcSoft VideoImpression™
A) Double click on the VideoImpression™ icon on your desktop.
B) You may also go to ArcSoft under Programs in the Start Menu,
and click on VideoImpression™
2. Click on the film reel icon to the right of "New".
3. Click on the video camera icon to the right of "Capture".
4. You should be viewing live video now. If not click on the eye icon
to start viewing live video.
5. When you're ready to record, click the record button ( ).
6. Use the pause button ( ) to stop recording.
7. The play button ( ) will play back your video.
8. If you want to save what you have recorded, click the album icon
to the right of "Album".
If you need more help, click on the "?" in the upper right-hand corner
of the screen.
Note: If you are trying to send a video clip by email, your email
provider may have a size limitation.
Visit www.arcsoft.com for a tutorial, full manual, technical assistance,
patches, templates and other fun stuff.