The receiver employs a test tone with a frequency
centered at 800 Hz.
You can adjust the speaker levels and balance
while listening to the test tone from your
Press AMP MENU.
"I-LEVEL" appears on the display.
to enter the
repeatedly to select
or + to enter the
7: Adjusting the speaker
levels and balance
• Do not leave the remote in an extremely hot or
• Do not use a new battery with old ones.
• Do not mix manganese batteries and other kinds of
• Do not expose the remote sensor to direct sunlight
or lighting apparatuses. Doing so may cause a
• If you do not intend to use the remote for an
extended period of time, remove the batteries to
avoid possible damage from battery leakage and
• When you replace the batteries, the remote buttons
may be reset to their factory settings. If this
happens, reassign the buttons again (page 53).
• When the remote no longer operates the receiver,
replace all the batteries with new ones.
Insert two R6 (size-AA) batteries in the
RM-AAU020 Remote Commander.
Observe the correct polarity when installing