This appliance is designed to be conveniently carried on
your waist using the belt-strap accessory.
When cleaning steps, curtains, shelves, etc, you can
carry the unit with the strap over your shoulder.
Ready for use
1) Insert the lockers into the holes on the cleaner, taking care
of the lockers' direction.
Strap-ends should face the body of the cleaner.
2) Pull the lockers to the front of the cleaner until they click
3) Adjust the strap length to fit your body.
When not using the strap
- Detach the lockers by pushing them down and drawing
them out from the unit.
- Keep the strap separately for the next time you want to use it.
Located on the top rear side of the vacuum-cleaner, there is a
nozzle support that can be used to park the nozzle during
pauses in cleaning.
TRANSPORTING AND STORING THE VACUUM CLEANER
For easy storage and transportation, this vacuum cleaner has
a clip system built onto the body, which will keep the tube,
hose and nozzle in a vertical position.
USING & ASSEMBLING THE STRAP