✻ Before operating this unit, please read the instructions carefully. ENGLISH ✻ For indoor use only. imagine the possibilities Thank you for purchasing a Samsung product. To receive a more complete service, please register your product at www.samsung.com/register Code No. DJ68-00462A REV(0.1)
• Before operating the appliance, please read this manual thoroughly and retain it for your reference. • Because these following operating instructions cover various models, the characteristics of your vacuum cleaner may differ slightly from those described in this manual. CAUTION/WARNING SYMBOLS USED Indicates that a danger of death or serious injury exists.
Use the vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described in these instructions. • Do not use the vacuum cleaner without a dust bag. Change the dust bag before it is full in order to maintain the best efficiency.
contents ASSEMBLING THE CLEANER 05 Assembling the Cleaner OPERATING THE CLEANER 06 Power cord 06 On/Off Switch 06 Power control MAINTAIN TOOLS AND FILTER 08 Using accessory 09 Maintain floor tools 10 Check filter indicator 10 Changing the dust bag 10 Cleaning inlet filter 11 Cleaning outlet filter troubleshooting...
1. Vacuum cleaner ON/OFF SENDER Press the ON/OFF button to operate the vacuum cleaner. Press again to stop the vacuum cleaner. 2. Vacuum cleaner MIN/MID Press the MIN/MID button to operate the vacuum at a low level (for curtain cleaning, etc.).
- BODY Press the power ON/OFF button repeatedly to start and to stop the vacuum cleaner. (OFF → ON → OFF) If the remote handle control is not working, the cleaner can be operated using the ON/OFF button on the body of the machine.
maintain tools and filter uSING ACCESSORY upHOLSTERY CREVICE duSTING Accessory • Dusting brush for furniture. shelves, books, etc. • Crevice tool for radiators, crevices, corners, between cushions. • Upholstery brush - for cushions and drapery. Pipe • Adjust the length of the telescopic pipe by sliding the length control button located in the center of the telescopic pipe back and forth.
• To check for blockages, separate the telescopic pipe and adjust to shorten. This allows for easier removal of waste clogging the tube. MAINTAIN FLOOR TOOLS 2-Step Brush (OPTION) • Dusting brush for furniture. shelves, books, etc. Carpet Cleaning Floor Cleaning •...
After using, if the cloth bag is full of dust, clean the cloth bag and use it again. You can purchase dust bags in the shops where you bought this vacuum cleaner. Paper bag can be used as you prefer (paper-bag:VP-90) CLEANING INLET FILTER Don’t throw away the filter.
CLEANING OuTLET FILTER CHANGE THE BATTERY (OpTION) 1. When the vacuum cleaner dows not work, replace the batteries. If the problem persists, please contact our authorized dealer. 2. Use 2 batteries of size AA. 1. Never disassemble or recharge the batteries.
• Pull the cord out 2-3m and push down the cord rewind Cord does not rewind fully. button. Vacuum cleaner dows not • Check hose and replace if required. pick up dirt. • Please check filter and, if required, clean as illustrated in the Low or decreasing instructions.