Attaching a lens
Remove the body cap from the
camera and the packaging lid
from the rear of the lens.
• When changing the lens, quickly
change the lens away from dusty
locations so as to keep dust or debris
from getting inside the camera.
Mount the lens by aligning the
orange index marks on the lens
Turn the lens clockwise until it
clicks into the locked position.
• A rear lens cap is not supplied with the DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Lens Kit. When
you store the lens without attaching it to the camera, purchase the Rear Lens Cap
• When attaching a lens, do not press the lens release button.
• Do not use force when attaching a lens.
• E-mount lenses are not compatible with this camera.
Orange index marks