The model and serial numbers are located
on the bottom.
Record the serial number in the space
Refer to these numbers whenever you call
upon your Sony dealer regarding this
Model No. DSLR-A390
Serial No. __________________________
To reduce fire or shock hazard, do
not expose the unit to rain or
DANGER - TO
REDUCE THE RISK
OF FIRE OR
If the shape of the plug does not fit the
power outlet, use an attachment plug
adaptor of the proper configuration for the
If the battery pack is mishandled, the
battery pack can burst, cause a fire or even
chemical burns. Observe the following
• Do not disassemble.
• Do not crush and do not expose the
battery pack to any shock or force such as
hammering, dropping or stepping on it.
• Do not short circuit and do not allow
metal objects to come into contact with
the battery terminals.
• Do not expose to high temperature above
60°C (140°F) such as in direct sunlight or
in a car parked in the sun.
• Do not incinerate or dispose of in fire.
• Do not handle damaged or leaking
lithium ion batteries.
• Be sure to charge the battery pack using a
genuine Sony battery charger or a device
that can charge the battery pack.