Operating Your Washer, continued
• To select or delete an option, press Options; then,
while the indicator is blinking, press Select. The indi-
cator will light when the option has been selected. It
will no longer be lighted when the option has been
To provide the best care for your laundry, not every
setting or option is available with every cycle. If a
setting or option is not available for the cycle selected,
the indicator will not light.
• Adjustments to a cycle will be remembered and re-
called each time that cycle is selected in the future.
7 Start the washer.
• Close the door and press START. The washer will not
operate with the door open. "
as a reminder to close the door.
• Select Delay Start to delay the beginning of the
cycle, if desired.
• As a safety measure, the door will automatically lock
during the entire wash cycle and the Door Lock indi-
cator will be lighted.
• "TOUCH PAUSE TO ADD A GARMENT"
To add a forgotten item to the wash drum, press
PAUSE and open the door. "
alternately with the estimated remaining cycle time.
Add the item, close the door and press Start to re-
sume the cycle.
To return to factory set-
tings, press these two
buttons at the same time
and hold until the signal
" will be displayed
" will be displayed
• If changes to the settings or options are attempted
after the cycle starts, you will hear several beeps
when the buttons are pressed. To change the settings
or options, press PAUSE, make the new selections and
press START again.
• To change the cycle once the cycle has begun, press
Cancel, select a new cycle, and press START again.
Just turning the cycle selector knob will not change
• To stop the cycle, press CANCEL.
If the cycle is interrupted during spin, it will take
approximately 2-3 minutes for the door lock to release.
DO NOT force open the door.
• A signal will sound at the end of the cycle if the
Chime option has been selected.
• Remove items from the washer when the cycle ends
and place in dryer, line dry or dry ﬂ at as directed on
the fabric care label.
For best results
Follow the fabric care label instructions
on items to be dried.
• Excess wrinkling, color transfer or odors may develop
in items left in the washer after the cycle has ended,
if not removed promptly.
ENTRAPMENT and TIP-OVER HAZARD
Do not leave the door open if there are small children or
pets present. An open door could entice children to hang
on the door or crawl inside the washer. If there are no
small children present, you may leave the door ajar to
prevent odor build up.