• Do not operate the appliance by means of an external timer or
separate remote-control system.
• Unattended cooking on a hob with fat or oil can be dangerous
and may result in fire.
• Never try to extinguish a fire with water, but switch off the appli-
ance and then cover flame e.g. with a lid or a fire blanket.
• Do not store items on the cooking surfaces.
• Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
• Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons and lids should not
be placed on the hob surface since they can get hot.
• Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal scrapers to
clean the glass door since they can scratch the surface, which
may result in shattering of the glass.
• If the glass ceramic surface is cracked, switch off the appliance to
avoid the possibility of electric shock.
Warning! Only a qualified person must
install this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged appliance.
• Obey the installation instruction supplied
with the appliance.
• Always be careful when you move the appli-
ance because it is heavy. Always wear safety
• Do not pull the appliance by the handle.
• Keep the minimum distance from the other
appliances and units.
• Make sure that the appliance is installed be-
low and adjacent safe structures.
• The sides of the appliance must stay adja-
cent to appliances or to units with the same
• Do not install the appliance on a platform.
• Do not install the appliance adjacent to a
door or under a window. This prevents hot
cookware to fall from the appliance when the
door or the window is opened.
Warning! Make sure to install a stabilizing
means in order to prevent tipping of the
appliance. Refer to Installation chapter.
Warning! Risk of fire and electrical shock.
• All electrical connections should be made by
a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the electrical information on
the rating plate agrees with the power sup-
ply. If not, contact an electrician.
• Always use a correctly installed shockproof
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and exten-