Before the installation and use of the appliance, carefully read the
supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible if an in-
correct installation and use causes injuries and damages. Always
keep the instructions with the appliance for future reference.
Children and vulnerable people safety
Warning! Risk of suffocation, injury or permanent disability.
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and
above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental ca-
pabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they are super-
vised by an adult or a person who is responsible for their safety.
• Do not let children play with the appliance.
• Keep all packaging away from children.
• Keep children and pets away from the appliance when it operates
or when it cools down. Accessible parts are hot.
• If the appliance has a child safety device, we recommend that you
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children
• The appliance and its accessible parts become hot during use.
Do not touch the heating elements.
Subject to change without notice.