• To prevent damage or discoloration to the
– Do not put ovenware or other objects in
the appliance directly on the bottom.
– Do not put aluminium foil directly on the
bottom of the appliance.
– do not put water directly into the hot appli-
– do not keep moist dishes and food in the
appliance after you finish the cooking.
– be careful when you remove or install the
• Discoloration of the enamel has no effect on
the performance of the appliance. It is not a
defect in the sense of the warranty law.
• Use a deep pan for moist cakes. Fruit juices
cause stains that can be permanent.
• Do not keep hot cookware on the control
• Do not let cookware to boil dry.
• Be careful not to let objects or cookware fall
on the appliance. The surface can be dam-
• Do not activate the cooking zones with emp-
ty cookware or without cookware.
• Do not put aluminium foil on the appliance.
• Cookware made of cast iron, aluminium or
with a damaged bottom can cause scratches
on the glass ceramic. Always lift these ob-
jects up when you have to move them on the
Warning! This appliance is for cooking
purposes only. It must not be used for
other purposes, for example room heating.
Care and Cleaning
Warning! Risk of injury, fire or damage to
• Before maintenance, deactivate the appli-
ance and disconnect the mains plug from the
• Make sure the appliance is cold. There is the
risk that the glass panels can break.
• Replace immediately the door glass panels
when they are damaged. Contact the Serv-
• Be careful when you remove the door from
the appliance. The door is heavy!
• Clean regularly the appliance to prevent the
deterioration of the surface material.
• Remaining fat or food in the appliance can
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft cloth.
Only use neutral detergents. Do not use
abrasive products, abrasive cleaning pads,
solvents or metal objects.
• If you use an oven spray, obey the safety in-
structions on the packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if applica-
ble) with any kind of detergent.
• The type of light bulb or halogen lamp used
for this appliance, is only for household appli-
ances. Do not use it for house lighting.
Warning! Risk of electrical shock.
• Before replacing the lamp, disconnect the
appliance from the power supply.
• Only use lamps with the same specifications.
• Contact the Service to repair the appliance.
We recommend only the use of original
Warning! Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the mains
• Cut off the mains cable and discard it.
• Remove the door catch to prevent children
and pets to get closed in the appliance.