Y8150 Fresh Air Ventilation System,
W8150 Fresh Air Ventilation Control
The Y8150 Fresh Air Ventilation System, W8150 Fresh Air
Ventilation Control provide fresh air to a home. The control
operates a fresh air intake damper and, when necessary,
activates the main HVAC blower to efficiently meet ASHRAE
• Designed to help meet local ventilation codes and
standards, including ASHRAE 62.2-2010 standard,
"Ventilation and Acceptable Indoor Air Quality in
Low-Rise Residential Buildings."
• Microcontroller optimizes the air delivery schedule to
make efficient use of normal HVAC run times.
• Easy-to-use input dials allow customized ventilation
for each installation.
• Test mode that includes immediate feedback to
installer to confirm that air delivery requirements of
selected ventilation standard are being met.
• Economical supply-only ventilation; works with forced
• Can be used with other equipment, such as an HRV/
ERV, for balanced ventilation.
Please read these instructions and keep them in your
Put Bar Code Here