READ AND SAVE THESE SAFETY
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
When using electrical appliances, basic
precautions should always be followed to
reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and
injury to persons, including the following:
FOR US MODELS ONLY – This product em-
ploys overload protection (fuse). A blown fuse
indicates an overload or short-circuit situation.
If the fuse blows, unplug the product from
the outlet. Replace the fuse as per the user
servicing instructions (follow product marking
for proper fuse rating) and check the product.
If the replacement fuse blows, a short-circuit
may be present and the product should be
discarded or returned to an authorized service
facility for examination and/or repair.
1. Use this fan only as described in this manual.
Other use not recommended as it may cause
fire, electric shock or injury to persons.
2. This product is intended for household
use ONLY and not for commercial, industrial or
3. To protect against electric shock, do not place
fan in window, immerse unit, plug or cord in
water or spray with liquids.
The Honeywell Trademark is used by Kaz USA, Inc. under license from Honeywell International Inc.
Honeywell International Inc. makes no representation or warranties with respect to this product.
Febreze is a trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company Cincinnati, Ohio used under license by Kaz USA, Inc.
COOL & REFRESH
HY-200 & HY-220 Series
4. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade
is wider than the other). To reduce the risk
of shock, this plug is intended to fit only one
way in a polarized outlet. If the plug does not
fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still
does not fit, contact a qualified electrician.
DO NOT attempt to defeat this safety feature.
5. Close supervision is necessary when any
appliance is used by or near children.
6. Turn the fan OFF and unplug the fan from
the outlet when not in use, when moving the
fan from one location to another and before
7. To disconnect the fan, first turn the unit OFF,
grip the plug and pull it from the wall outlet.
Never pull the plug by the cord.
8. Do not operate the fan in the presence of
explosive and/or flammable fumes.
9. Do not place the fan or any parts near an open
flame, cooking or other heating appliance.
10. Do not operate the fan with a damaged cord or
plug or if the product malfunctions, is dropped
or damaged in any manner (see warranty).
11. Avoid contact with moving fan parts.
12. The use of attachments not recommended by
the manufacturer may be hazardous.
13. Place the fan on a dry level surface.