The KP-FD500GV is single CCD type RGB color camera which utilized the progressive scan CCD
image sensor with square pixel for SXGA format of 2/3-inch which adopted the RGB primal color
mosaic filter. By adoption of Gigabit Ethernet interface, high-speed connection of maximum of 1
Gbps can be possible. Moreover, by using hub or switcher, construction of multiple camera system
can be easily performed.
2. Outstanding features
(1) High resolution and color fidelity
The 2/3-inch 5,010,000 pixels square lattice progressive scan CCD and the RGB primary color
mosaic filter achieve a high resolution and high color fidelity of 2448(H) x 2050(V).
(2) Gigabit Ethernet interface
High-speed serial interface Gigabit Ethernet is supported and direct connection is possible to
PC by the diameter cable of thin as compared with parallel output. It is possible to 100m.
(3) GigE Vision (Ver. 1.00) correspondence
Based on Industrial camera interface standard GigE Vision, a maximum of 1Gbps high speed
data transmit is available and suitable for image processing.
(4) GENiCAM (Ver. 1.00) correspondence
Development of camera control system is easy because industrial camera control API
"GENiCAM" lead EMVA (European Machine Vision Association).
(5) PoE correspondence
Power supply can be input via Ethernet cable (Power over Ethernet).
(6) Remote control
- Multi-step electronic shutter (from 1/8 to 1/50000 second in 8 steps)
- Variable shutter (from 10 to 1/100000 second)
- The image capture at desired timing using the external trigger signal
- White balance (ATW, Manual and One-push)
- 6 color independent masking (R, G, B, Cy, Mg, Ye can be independently varied)
and other various functions are set by remote control via a Gigabit Ethernet cable.
Progressive scan CCD color camera
Specifications (Preliminary) Ver.1.00
Prod. Code - Order No.
D F 0 2 2 - 4 P E - T 1