aring for Your Dryer
Before cleaning the dryer's interior, unplug the power cord to avoid electric shock hazards.
• Turn off the stopcock if the machine is to be left for any length of time (e.g. holiday), especially if
there is no floor drain (gully) in the immediate vicinity.
The water inlet filter
" icon will be displayed on the control panel when water does not enter the dryer.
• If water is very hard or contains traces of lime deposit, the water inlet filter may become clogged.
It is therefore a good idea to clean it from time to time.
1. Turn off the water tap.
2. Unscrew the water inlet hose.
3. Carefully remove the filter from inlet valve and
clean the filter using a bristle brush.
4. Replace the filter and tighten up the inlet hose.