Connecting the water supply hose
The dryer must be connected to the cold water tap using the new water supply hose. Do not use old
• Water supply pressure must be between 100 kPa and 1000 kPa (1.0 - 10.0 kgf / cm
• Do not strip or cross-thread when connecting inlet hose to the valve.
• If the water supply pressure is more than 1000 kPa, a decompression device should be installed.
• Periodically check the condition of the hose and replace the hose if necessary.
Periodically inspect and replace hoses if bulges, kinks, cuts, wear or leaks are found.
Step 1 : Check rubber seal in the inlet hose.
Two rubber seals are supplied with the water inlet
They are used for preventing water leaks.
Make sure the connection to the tap is sufficiently
Step 2 : Check the installation environment.
-. When using both washer and dryer with one
-. When using only the dryer from one tap.
• After connecting the inlet hose to water tap, turn
on the water tap to flush out foreign substances
(dirt, sand or sawdust) in the water lines.
Let water drain into a bucket, and check the
Assemble Y connector and short hose.
Connect the female part of the short hose to the
Connect the male part of Y connector to the
female part of the long hose.
Connect another male part of Y connector to the
female part of the inlet hose of washer.
Connect the female part of the long hose to the