aring for Your Dryer
The condenser is also a very important part for efficient drying performance results so it needs special care from you. It
is recommended that the condenser be cleaned three or four times a year or when the condenser clean lamp blinks.
1. Push the cap and open the condensing
2. Open seal by turning the locking lever
3. Pull the condenser out by inserting a finger
into the tab at the front of the condenser.
(Don't force the condenser)
If "Clean Condenser" symbol is displayed,
clean the condenser promptly.
4. Clean the condenser thoroughly under a
tap, letting the water flow through
5. Put everything back together by following the
instructions in reverse order
The locking lever must be closed
after cleaning the condenser as below.
- Operating when the condenser is clogged
with lint can damage the dryer.
This also increases energy consumption.
- Do not use sharp objects to clean the heat
exchanger. This could cause damage and
- Never operate the dryer without the heat
< Front >
< Side >