LCD – Main functions
Any adjustments to the instrument panel must only be
carried out when the motorcycle is stationary. Never operate
the instrument panel controls while riding the motorcycle.
Indicates road speed.
Shows total distance travelled.
3) Trip meter.
Shows the distance travelled since the last reset (TRIP A and
4) Fuel reserve trip counter.
Shows distance travelled on reserve fuel.
6) Lap time.
7) Rev counter (RPM).
8) Recording of lap time, maximum speed and
maximum rpm (LAP).
9) Battery voltage indicator (BATT).
10) Air temperature indicator.
11) Coolant temperature indicator.
Indicates engine coolant temperature.
Stop riding if the temperature reaches the maximum
value, otherwise the engine might be damaged.