It is recommended that the unit is level.
1. Use a level to check
the levelness of the
unit from front to
back and from side
to side. Level should
be placed along top
edge and side edge
2. If the unit is not level, adjust the feet on the corners of the unit
as necessary (not available in CO29 models).
3. Check the levelness after each adjustment and repeat the
previous steps until the unit is level.
If the room floor is higher than the floor in the cut-out opening,
adjust the rear feet to achieve a total unit rear height of 1/8" less
than the opening's rear height. Shorten the unit height in the front
by adjusting the front feet. This allows the unit to be gently tipped
into the opening. Readjust the front feet to level the unit after it is
correctly positioned in the opening.
Turn Foot to Adjust
4. Plug in the powercord.
5. Gently push the unit into position. Be careful not to kink the
water supply line or entangle the electrical cord.
6. Re-check the leveling, from front to back and side to side. Make
any necessary adjustments. The unit's top surface should be
approximately 1/8" below the countertop.
7. Remove the tape from the glass shelves and wipe out the inside
of the unit with a clean, water-dampened cloth.
Relocating the Shelves
Both the glass shelves in the refrigerator and the inner door
shelves can be moved to accommodate your bottles, cans and
Glass Shelves on Right-Hand Hinge Units
• Open door fully, grasp shelf firmly, lift front edge slightly, and
pull straight out.
• Choose new location and slide shelf onto the appropriate rib.
Glass Shelves on Left-Hand Hinge Units
• Pull shelf out about 6" to clear the wall's molded protrusion.
• Tilt right-hand edge of shelf up.
• Keeping at this angle and hugging the right wall, pull the shelf
• Choose new location and insert over ribs, tilting right-hand
edge up. Push in, then lower shelf onto ribs.
• First pull shelf up at a 45° angle, then straight out.
• Choose new location and line up on bosses. First push straight
in, then down at a 45° angle.
The door remains open unless it is pushed closed.
The hinges should be self-closing when the door is open
approximately 8". If this is not the case, make sure the closers are
clean, greased and installed correctly. Also, re-check leveling from
front to back of the unit and readjust if necessary. Make sure that
pivot plate is installed correctly.
The custom overlay door was designed to align with the rest of the
cabinet doors, but the unit has crept forward.
Make sure that the electrical cord and water supply line are not
obstructing the installation.