3.1.2 Installing the SNMP Card in option slot
IMPORTANT: Switch off the UPS, and wait approx. 2 minutes or switch the UPS to the manual bypass.
In the latter case, please ensure that the mains input is reliable during this period.
All cables must be disconnected from the card during the installation.
1. Remove the plate that covers the Option slot by cutting the edges which are holding the plate.
Take care the plate does not fall inside the UPS!
2. Slide carefully the SNMP adapter into the Options slot.
3. Fix the front plate of the SNMP adapter to the UPS, using the screw included in the SNMP/Web
1. Change the front plate with the smaller one delivered with the Kit.
2. Insert the SNMP adapter in the options slot.
3. Fix the front plate of the SNMP adapter to the connectivity box, using the screw included in the
SNMP/Web adapter kit.
Install procedure for LANPRO 33 / LP 33 Series
Install procedure for SitePro S6
Option slot (see
J 1 1
S N M P
Installation Guide SNMP/Web Adapter