Model 99000 Class 1 Audio/Data USB Adapter User Manual CAUTION Do not use this product on an airplane in transit as this could disrupt communication. Vers. 1 8/06...
FCC Information: The Federal Communication Commission Radio Frequency Interference Statement includes the following paragraph: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B Digital Device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
Bluetooth enabled devices. A/V Mode Only - NO Software installation needed In this mode, the GE 99000 operates as a transmitter for streaming music directly from your computer to a Bluetooth receiver such as a pair of Bluetooth receiver hooked up to your home stereo system.
1) Turn on the power to the computer you plan to stream audio from. 2) Move the switch on the GE 99000 to the A/V setting PRIOR to plugging it into your computer’s USB port. 3) Plug the GE 99000 into an open USB port on your computer.
5) To listen to music, you need to choose “Bluetooth click the icon that is second from the right. After the connection is established, you can ﬁ nd a link shown between the receiver and GE 99000 adapter. ® ®...
6) After setting up BlueSoleil need to launch Windows Media Player, Music Match or another media player to play music. You will hear music from the receiver shortly. Please note that you need to launch ™ BlueSoleil ﬁ rst, and then go to your computer’s Media Player. 7) If you don’t hear any music, please check that you have selected a device and its service and that they are connected.
4) Right click the device icon and choose “Refresh Services”. You can also click “View”>”Refresh Devices.” 5) Right click the device icon. Choose “Connect”>”Bluetooth Headset Service” or click the ﬁ rst-from-the-right icon. Note: After 25 seconds without answering, it will stop ringing and system will disconnect automatically.
Why can’t I create a connection to a receiver? 1) Verify that the battery power of receiver is not running low. 2) Check if the receiver is powered on and the GE 99000 adapter is plugged into the USB port.
4) Check if any other Bluetooth 5) Turn off the receiver and unplug the GE 99000 adapter. Power on the receiver and plug in the GE 99000 adapter and try connecting again. No music is being transmitted.
Speciﬁ cations, cont. Proﬁ le Supported - HCI Mode LAN Access (LAP) RX Sensitivity Output/Power Working Distance Frequency Band Modulation Spectrum Operating Voltage Operating Temperature *Note: The maximum operating range depends on the paired phone model, battery power, and environmental factors. DISCLAIMER While every effort has been made to ensure that the information in this manual is accurate and complete, no liability will be accepted for any...