Spiders and insects can nest inside the burners d the grill and disrupt gas flow. This very dangerous
condition could cause a fire behind the valve panel, thereby damaging the grill and making it unsafe for
inspect the grill at least twice a year.
When to Look for Spiders
You should inspect the burners at least twice a year or immediately after any of the
following conditions occur:
The smell of gas in conjunction with burner flames appearing yellow.
The grill does not reach temperature.
The grill heats unevenly.
The burners make popping noises.
See instructions on cleaning burner tube on page 10.
Grili will not light.
What To Do
• Check to see if the liquid propane cylinder is empty.
• Check burner ports for any blockage. Use a soft
wire brush to clear plugged ports.
• Check the gas orifice on the burner for an
obstruction. If orifice is blocked, clean with a needle
or thin wire. NEVER USE A WOODEN
Burner flame is yellow or orange in conjunction with
,Check for spiders and insects
,Call customer service at 1-800-913-8999
Low heat with the control knob on the "HI" setting.
,Make sure the grill area is clear of dust.
• Make sure the burner and orifice are clean.
• Check for spiders and insects.
• Is there adequate gas supply available?
• Is the grill being preheated for 15 minutes?