I WD-1223(5)F(H)(B) / WD-1243(5)F(H)(B)
WD-1041(3)F(H)B / WD-102(4)1(5)F(H)B
• Rinse hold function can be selected by pressing the rinse
) button, and rinse hold lamp turns ON.
• Selection rinse hold washer waits without drain / spinning
• To drain and spin, press rinse (
turns off and drain / spinning starts.
For manual wash,
rinse, and spin
• Use these buttons to change
washing method, rinse
method spinning speed.
• When lamp is off, no selection
has been made.
• Prewashing is available for
coloreds, whites, and
How to select water temperature
• Press the button to select water temperature.
• The water temperature can be selected
coloreds, or synthetic programs.
• 95°C is selected only for whites program.
• By pressing the button while operating the
present temperature is displayed.
) button, rinse hold lamp
How to set the Function
How to use delayed washing
• Press the button when reservation washing is needed.
• When the button is pressed, 3:00 is displayed. A maximum
30°C ] during
delay of 19:00 hours can be set.
• Whenever pressing it, one hour increases.
• Time delay the power (
• Time delay means the time required from the present to the
completion of washing.
Displaying abnormal operation
• Display the remaining time (Hour : Minute)
• The remaining time is reduced by
the washing cycle.
• Error lamp is indicated the abnormal operation.
• Display the reservation time.
) button to cancel it.