PRO-2200 Enclosure PRO22ENC1 & PRO22ENC2
To ship equipment back to Engineered Systems:
1. Contact the customer service department before returning equipment at 800-323-4576.
Please have the following available when calling:
• A description of the problem or reason for returning the equipment.
• Original purchase order number, invoice number and if the unit is under warranty.
• A new purchase order number if the unit is not under warranty
2. Obtain the Return Authorization Number (RMA) from the customer service
department at 800-323-4576.
3. Show the RMA number on all packages shipped. Packages, which are not marked with
an RMA number will be refused at the factory and returned COD.
4. Carefully pack the equipment for shipment. Use the original packing material whenever
All Products sold or licensed by Engineered Systems include a warranty registration card
which must be completed and returned to Engineered Systems by or on behalf of the end
user in order for Engineered Systems to provide warranty service, repair, credit or ex-
change. All warranty work shall be handled through Customer which shall notify Engi-
neered Systems and apply for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to
returning any Product for service, repair, credit or exchange. Engineered Systems
warrants that its Products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a
period of two years from date of shipment of the Product to Customer. The warranty on
Terminals, Printers, Communications Products and Upgrade kits is 90 days from date of
shipment. Satisfaction of this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of Prod-
ucts which are defective or defective under normal use. Engineered Systems' warranty
shall not extend to any Product which, upon examination, is determined to be defective as
a result of misuse, improper storage, incorrect installation, operation or maintenance,
alteration, modification, accident or unusual deterioration of the Product due to physical
environments in excess of the limits set forth in Product manuals. THERE ARE NO
WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THIS PROVISION. THIS WARRANTY IS IN
LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY,
INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF THE DISTRIBU-
TOR SHALL EXTEND THE LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY OF THE MANUFACTURER
BEYOND THE TERMS OF THIS PROVISION. IN NO EVENT SHALL ENGINEERED
SYSTEMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY RE-PROCUREMENT COSTS, LOSS OF PROFITS,
LOSS OF USE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES TO ANY
PERSON RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ENGINEERED SYSTEMS' PRODUCTS.