You need to:
Tools and materials needed
• observe all governing codes and
• install this compactor as specified
in these instructions.
• have everything you need to
properly install compactor.
Freestanding compactor tools
• contact a qualified installer to
insure that compactor is installed to
meet all national and local codes and
Check location where compactor will
be installed. The location must provide:
• square opening for proper
operation and appearance.
• a cabinet front that is perpendicular
to the floor.
Undefoounter compactor tools;
• level floor front to back. If floor at
front of opening is not level with floor at
rear of opening, shims may be needed
to level compactor..
• 6 inches (15.2 cm) of clearance to
the right side of compactor to be able
to remove bag.
• 23 inches (58.4 cm) in front of
requured for undercoun_
compactor to remove drawer.
Bracket Kit, Part__.,_