Do not overtighten.
Overtighteningcould stdp the screw
Do not operate the cleaner without the
screw in place.
Using a screw-
Make sure the quick release cord hook is in
the upright position. Remove the wire tie
from the power cord.
Lock the cord into
place by forcing it
into the locking
notch on the body
of the quick
release cord hook
as shown. This
helps keep the
power cord out
from under the
then lock the
plug onto the
After the handle has been assembled
body and the power cord has been wrapped
around the cord hooks, the attachments
be placed in their holders.
1. Snap the suction inlet end of the hose
into the back of the vacuum cleaner.
2. Place the hose behind the handle and
over the hose holder.
3. Place the hose in the front slot of the
tool holder, twisting and pushing down over
the short hose to assure a good connection.
4. Place the extension wand in the rear slot
of the tool holder.
5. Slide the crevice tool into the slot beside
6. Place the dusting brush or combination
brush on the wand with the brush portion