in the Profile 1 section match the field on the
tap on each key value you want to configure and select the desired configurations from
the drop-down list.
6. The items in each drop-down list are the same as the items in the drop-down lists on the
(see page 1-8).
7. Select or enter all the items required by your configuration.
a. For Tunnel PAC, Machine PAC, and CA and Client Certificate keys, enter the exact path on the
terminal where the PAC and certificate files are located.
The PAC and certificate files must be saved on the terminal first!
b. If your configuration uses WEP, select the key type from the drop-down list.
Key validation does not occur when you enter the key in WEP Key1–4 but does occur when the
DeviceConfig.exm file is activated on the terminal.
8. Save the DeviceConfig.exm file on your workstation for future reference and close.
Setting up the Terminal
1. Move the configured DeviceConfig.exm file to the \IPSM\Autoinstall folder on the Dolphin terminal.
2. Cold boot the terminal.
3. The SWC should start connecting using the DeviceConfig settings during Autoinstall.
4. After Autoinstall in complete, tap the SWC icon on the Today screen
5. Verify that the configuration is connected and correct.
Enabling a Profile
You can have multiple profiles in the SWC section; however, one needs to be selected as the default con-
figuration so that the configuration connects when the terminal boots up.
To select a default configuration, enter the name of the profile as the Value in the Active Profile key of
(see page 1-8). Double-
3 - 2