You establish a static IP through the radio driver, not the SWC. After the static IP address is established
in the radio driver, you configure your wireless connection in SWC as usual.
Setting up a Static IP on Windows Mobile-based devices (7600, 7850, 9700 and 9900)
1. Tap Start > Settings > Connections tab > Network Cards.
2. Tap on the network adapter.
The radio driver will begin "SWC IM" followed by the radio driver name in parentheses.
3. The IP address tab opens. Select Use specific IP address.
a. Enter the IP address:
b. Enter the Subnet mask:
c. Enter the Default gateway:
4. Tap OK.
5. Open the SWC and configure the wireless connection.
Setting up a Static IP on Windows CE 5.0 (6100/6500/7600)
1. Tap Start > Control Panel > Network and Dial-up Connections.
2. Double-tab the radio driver.
1 - 15