HDMI IN 1 (ARC), 2 (DVI),
No sound connection is needed for an HDMI to HDMI connection. HDMI connections carry both audio and video.
HDMI IN 2(DVI)
adapter (DVI to HDMI) for the video connection and the
8 EX-LINK: The
– Used to support data communication between the TV and the SBB.
– Connects using RJ-12 TV type plugs.
0 LAN: Connect to a wired LAN using CAT 5 cable.
COMPONENT IN / AV IN
– Connect audio cables to "R-AUDIO-L" on your TV and the other ends to corresponding audio out jacks on an A/V
– Connects Component video / audio.
– Connect component video cables (optional) to the component jacks ("P
other ends to corresponding component video out jacks on a DVD player.
– If you want to connect both the Set-Top Box and a DVD player, you should connect the Set-Top Box to the DVD and
connect the DVD to the component jacks ("PR", "PB", "Y") on your TV.
– The PR, PB and Y jacks on your component devices (DVD) are sometimes labeled Y, B-Y and R-Y or Y, Cb and Cr.
– Connect RCA audio cables (optional) to "R - AUDIO - L" on the rear of the TV set and the other ends to corresponding
audio out jacks on the external device.
– When connecting to
ANT IN (AIR/CABLE)
– To view television channels correctly, the TV must receive a signal from one of the following sources:
– An outdoor antenna / A cable television system / A satellite receiver
3: Connects to the HDMI jack of a device with an HDMI output.
jack for a DVI connection to an external device. Use a DVI to HDMI cable or DVI-HDMI
connection is for service only.
jack is also used as the
IN, the color of the
AV IN [Y/VIDEO]
PC/DVI AUDIO IN
jack (Green) does not match the color of the video cable
jacks for audio.
", "Y") on the rear of your TV and the