The Hospitality Logo function displays the Hotel's picture image when the TV is powered on.
– Hospitality Logo settings are the Hotel mode menus.
– The Logo Download and Logo Display Menu items are enabled when you turn the Hospitality Logo option on.
– If there is a logo image stored in memory and the Hospitality Logo option is on, the Hospitality logo is displayed when
the TV is turned on.
– The Hospitality logo is not displayed when the Hospitality found Logo option is off, even if the logo image has been
loaded into the TV.
y Hospitality Logo
– This option lets you choose whether the Hospitality Logo image is displayed or not.
– The Initial value is OFF.
– This Can be set to OFF or ON.
– When set to ON, the Logo Download and Logo Time Display menu items become accessible.
y Logo Download
– This option lets you download the logo image to the TV's memory from a USB device.
– A wait message appears while the image is being copied to the TV.
– A "completed" message appears when the copy operation finishes successfully.
– The word "failed" appears if the copy operation was unsuccessful.
– No USB appears if no USB device is connected.
– No File appears if there is no file to copy on the USB device or the file is in the wrong format must be a BMP file. If No
File appears and there is a logo file on the USB device, check the file format.
y Logo File Format
– The TV supports only BMP and AVI format.
– The file name must be samsung.bmp or samsung.avi.
– The maximum resolution of the BMP format is 1280 x 720.
– The maximum file size for AVI format is 50MB.
– The TV does not change the size or scale of the image.
Edit Welcome Message
Hospitality Logo DL
Logo Display Time