Water Kettle SafetY
Electrical Shock Hazard
Plug into a grounded 3 prong
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension cord.
Failure to follow these
instructions can result in
death, fire, or electrical shock.
Volts: 120 V.A.C.
Hertz: 60 Hz
NOte: Water Kettle has a 3 prong grounded
plug. To reduce the risk of electrical shock,
this plug will fit in an outlet only one way. If
the plug does not fit in the outlet, contact a
qualified electrician. Do not modify the plug
in any way.
Do not use an extension cord. If the power
supply cord is too short, have a qualified
electrician or serviceman install an outlet
near the appliance.
A short power supply cord (or detachable
power supply cord) should be used to reduce
the risk resulting from becoming entangled in
or tripping over a longer cord.
Longer detachable power supply cord or
extension cords are available and may be
If a longer detachable power supply cord or
extension cord is used:
- The marked electrical rating of the cord
set or extension cord should be at least
as great as the electrical rating of the
- If the appliance is of the grounded type, the
extension cord should be a grounding-type
- The cord should be arranged so that it will
not drape over the countertop or tabletop
where it can be pulled on by children or
tripped over unintentionally.