Auto Arming (Passive)
(Arms the security system without
locking the doors.)
20-sec exit delay time
© 2006 American Honda Motor Co., Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
• When the main unit is set to "AUTO," the system arms automatically 20 seconds after the
last door or the tailgate is closed
• If a door or the tailgate is opened during the 20 second exit delay time, the timer resets and
the 20 second exit delay time restarts after the last door or the tailgate is closed.
• If the ignition key is inserted into the ignition switch during the exit delay time, the system
will be disarmed.
• When the remote control transmitter is used to arm the system in the auto arming mode,
the 20 second entry and exit delay time is changed to zero seconds.
The arming mode is set to "AUTO."
Turn the ignition key to the OFF position.
Remove the key from the ignition switch.
Exit the vehicle and close all the doors and the tailgate.
The system arms automatically 20 seconds after the last door or the tailgate is closed and
the following will occur:
• The status LED flashes 4 times per second during the exit delay time, and once per
second after the system is armed.
• The parking lights flash once without a beep sound to confirm the system is armed.
• When the "LOCK" button on the remote control transmitter is pressed during the exit delay
time, the arming function of the remote control transmitter has priority.
The ignition key must be removed from the ignition switch before the system will arm.