Tripped Sensor Warning and Indication
Tripped Sensor Indication
(using both the transmitter
and ignition key)
• After disarming the system, if the tripped sensor warning indicator appears, you can
identify which sensor has been tripped by observing the number of flashes as shown
• As a diagnostic tool, the tripped sensor can be recalled from memory regardless of
whether the system had been armed.
• There are two possible ways to indicate:
• Method using both the transmitter and ignition key.
• Method using only the ignition key.
Disarm the security system.
All doors and the tailgate must be
Press the "LOCK" button on the remote
Steps from 2 to 5 must be completed
within 6 seconds.
Insert the ignition key.
Remove the key from the ignition switch.
Press the "UNLOCK" button on the
remote control transmitter.
The status LED will flash according to
the sensors tripped.
(For indication examples, see next page.)
© 2006 American Honda Motor Co., Inc. - All Rights Reserved.