CLEANING AND CARE
● When used for extended periods, the unit may accumulate dirt inside, reducing its performance. We recommend that the unit
be inspected regularly, in addition to your own cleaning and care. For more information, consult authorized service personnel.
● When cleaning the unit's body, do not use water hotter than 40 °C, harsh abrasive cleansers, or volatile agents like benzene or
● Do not expose the unit body to liquid insecticides or hairsprays.
● If the unit will not be operated for a period of 1 month or more, be sure to allow the inner parts of the unit to dry thoroughly, in
advance, by operating the unit in fan mode for half a day.
Cleaning the Air Filter
1. Push the intake grille's hooks inward to-
wards the center of the unit to open the
2. Pull out the ¿ lter from the intake grille.
3. Clean the air ¿ lters.
Remove the dust from the air ¿ lters by vacuuming or wash-
ing them. After washing, allow the air filters to dry thor-
oughly in an area protected from sunlight.
● Before cleaning the unit, be sure to stop the unit and disconnect the power supply.
● Turn off the electrical breaker.
● A fan operates at high speed inside the unit, and personal injury could result.
● Be careful not to drop the intake grille.
● As the filter cleaning involves high-altitude operation, please consult the professional technical
4. Re-attach the air filters to the intake
1 Replace the air ¿ lter into its holder.
2 Make sure that the air ¿ lter makes contact with the ¿ lter
stopper when it is replaced into its holder.
5. Close the intake grille and push the in-
take grille's hooks outward.
● Dust can be cleaned from the air ¿ lter either with a vacuum
cleaner, or by washing the ¿ lter in a solution of mild deter-
gent and warm water. If you wash the ¿ lter, be sure to allow
it to dry thoroughly in a shady place before reinstalling.
● If dirt is allowed to accumulate on the air ¿ lter, air À ow will
be reduced, lowering operating efficiency and increasing