Load Batteries (R03/LR03 × 2)
Press and slide the battery compartment lid on the
reverse side to open it.
Slide in the direction of the arrow while pressing the
Be sure to align the battery polarities (
Close the battery compartment lid.
Set the Current time
Press the CLOCK ADJUST button.
Use the tip of a ball-point pen or other small object to press the button.
Use the TIMER SET (
clock to the current time.
button: Press to advance the time.
button: Press to reverse the time.
(Each time the buttons are pressed, the time will be advanced/reversed in
1 minute increments; hold the buttons depressed to change the time quickly
in 10 minute increments.)
Press the CLOCK ADJUST button again.
This completes the time setting and starts the clock.
To Use the Remote controller
● The Remote controller must be pointed at signal receiver to operate correctly.
● Operating Range: About 7 meters.
● When a signal is properly received by the air conditioner, a beeping sound will be
● If no beep is heard, press the Remote controller button again.
Remote controller Holder
1 Mount the
2 Set the Remote con-
) buttons to adjust the
3 To remove the Remote con-
troller (when use at hand).
● Take care to prevent infants from acciden-
tally swallowing batteries.
● When not using the Remote controller for
an extended period, remove the batteries to
avoid possible leakage and damage to the
● If leaking battery À uid comes in contact
with your skin, eyes, or mouth, immediately
wash with copious amounts of water, and
consult your physician.
● Dead batteries should be removed imme-
diately and disposed of properly, either in a
battery collection receptacle or to the appro-
● Do not attem pt to recharge dry batteries.
Never mix new and used batteries, or
batteries of different types.
Batteries should last about 1 year under
normal use. If the Remote Controller's
operating range becomes appreciably re-
duced, replace the batteries and press the
RESET button with the tip of a ballpoint
pen or other small object.