Begin Air Conditioner operation before performing this procedure.
To Use the ECONOMY Operation
Press the ECONOMY button.
The ECONOMY indicator Lamp (green) will light.
ECONOMY operation begins.
To Stop the ECONOMY Operation
Press the ECONOMY button again.
The ECONOMY Indicator Lamp (green) will go out.
Normal operation begins.
About ECONOMY Operation
● When ECONOMY operation mode is operated, the room temperature will be little higher than the set-temp under cooling mode
and lower than set-temp under heating mode. Therefore, the ECONOMY mode is able to save more energy than other normal
● In case of single-type, at the maximum output, ECONOMY Operation is approximately 70% of normal air conditioner operation for
cooling and heating.
● In case of multi-type air conditioner, the ECONOMY operation mode is only available for the set indoor unit.
● If the room is not cooled (or heated) well during ECONOMY operation, select normal operation.
● During the monitor period in the AUTO mode, the air conditioner operation will not change to ECONOMY operation even if ECON-
OMY operation is selected by pressing the ECONOMY operation button.
10°C HEAT OPERATION
To use 10°C HEAT OPERATION
Press the 10°C HEAT button
The OPERATION indicator lamp (green) will go out, and the ECONOMY indicator lamp
(green) will light.
To stop 10°C HEAT OPERATION
Press the START/STOP button
Then the OPERATION stops and the ECONOMY indicator lamp (green) will go out.
About the 10°C HEAT Operation
• The Heating mode will not operate if the room temperature is high enough.
• The room temperature can be maintained at 10°C by pressing the 10°C HEAT button
so as to prevent the room temperature from falling too far.
• In case of multi-type air conditioner, if other indoor unit is used for heating, the temper-
ature of the room where the "10°C HEAT" function is applied will rise. When using the
"10°C HEAT" function, we recommend all indoor units should be run under the"10°C
While 10°C HEAT OPERATION is in
progress, only the following
operation can be used.