Begin Air Conditioner operation before performing this procedure.
To Use the ECONOMY Operation
Press the ECONOMY button.
The ECONOMY Indicator Lamp (green) will light.
ECONOMY operation begins.
To Stop the ECONOMY Operation
Press the ECONOMY button again.
The ECONOMY Indicator Lamp (green) will go out.
Normal operation begins.
About ECONOMY Operation
At the maximum output, ECONOMY Operation is approximately 70% of normal air conditioner operation for cooling and
If the room is not cooled (or heated) well during ECONOMY operation, select normal operation.
During the monitor period in the AUTO mode, the air conditioner operation will not change to ECONOMY operation even if
ECONOMY operation is selected by pressing the ECONOMY operation button.
When ECONOMY operation mode is operated, the room temperature will be little higher than the set-temp under cooling
mode and lower than set-temp under heating mode. Therefore, the ECONOMY mode is able to save more energy than other
In case of multi-type air conditioner, the ECONOMY operation mode is only available for the set indoor unit.
MANUAL AUTO OPERATION
Use the MANUAL AUTO operation in the event the Remote Controller is lost or otherwise unavailable.
How To Use the Main Unit Controls
Press the MANUAL AUTO button more than
3 seconds and less than 10 seconds on the
main unit control panel.
To stop operation, press the MANUAL AUTO button once again.
(Controls are located inside the intake grille)
CLEANING AND CARE
● Before cleaning the unit, be sure to stop the unit and disconnect the power supply.
● Turn off the electrical breaker.
● A fan operates at high speed inside the unit, and personal injury could result.
● Be careful not to drop the intake grille.
● When used for extended periods, the unit may accumulate dirt inside, reducing its performance. We recommend that the
unit be inspected regularly, in addition to your own cleaning and care. For more information, consult authorized service per-
● When cleaning the unit's body, do not use water hotter than 104 °F, harsh abrasive cleansers, or volatile agents like ben-
zene or thinner.
● Do not expose the unit body to liquid insecticides or hairsprays.
● If the unit will not be operated for a period of 1 month or more, be sure to allow the inner parts of the unit to dry thoroughly,
in advance, by operating the unit in fan mode for half a day.
● When the air conditioner is operated
with the controls on the MANUAL AUTO
button, it will operate under the same
mode as the AUTO mode selected on
the Remote Controller.
● The fan speed selected will be "AUTO"
and the thermostat setting will be stand-