ADJUSTING THE DIRECTION OF AIR CIRCULATION
Instructions relating to heating (*) are applicable only to "HEAT & COOL MODEL" (Reverse Cycle).
Start air conditioner operation before performing this procedure.
To set the operation mode
● Vertical air direction adjustment
Each time the button is pressed, the air direction range will change as follows:
The remote controller's display does not change.
Airﬂ ow Direction Setting:
1, 2, 3, 4: During Cooling/Heating/
● The vertical airﬂ ow direction is set automatically as shown, in accordance with the
type of operation selected.
During Cooling/Dry mode
* During Heating mode
● During AUTO mode operation, for the ﬁ rst minute after beginning operation, air-
ﬂ ow will be horizontal 1; the air direction cannot be adjusted during this period.
● Horizontal air direction adjustment.
The function cannot be used.
Begin air conditioner operation before performing this procedure.
To select/stop swing operation
About Swing Operation
The type of operation
* Press the START/STOP button to start the air conditioner, and then
proceed as follows.
Press the VERTICAL AIRFLOW DIRECTION and SWING button to adjust the
direction of the vertical airﬂ ow.
: Horizontal ﬂ ow 1
: Downward ﬂ ow 4
Press the VERTICAL AIRFLOW DIRECTION and SWING button for more
than 2 seconds. (Stop the setting by pressing for more than 2 seconds again.)
Range of swing
1 to 4
● Attempting to move up/down air di-
rection flaps manually could result
in improper operation; in this case,
s t o p o p e r a t i o n a n d r e s t a r t . T h e
louvers should begin to operate prop-
● When used in a room with infants,
children, elderly or sick persons, the air
direction and room temperature should
be considered carefully when making
● The SWING operation may stop temporarily when the air
conditioner's fan is not operating, or when operating at very