CLEANING AND CARE
Cleaning the Air Filter
1. Push the intake grille's hooks inward towards the
center of the unit to open the intake grille.
2. Pull out the ﬁ lter from the intake grille.
3. Clean the air ﬁ lter.
Remove the dust from the air filters by vacuuming or
washing them. After washing, allow the air ﬁ lters to dry
thoroughly in an area protected from sunlight.
Filter Indicator Reset (A special setting)
● Can be used if set correctly during installation.
Please consult authorized serviceman when using this function.
It lights on when it is time to clean the air
After turning the power on,
press the MAINTENANCE button for
2 seconds or more on the remote control, or
press the MANUAL AUTO button
for 2 seconds or less on the indoor unit.
4. Re-attach the air ﬁ lters to the intake grille.
1 Replace the air ﬁ lter into its holder.
2 Make sure that the air ﬁ lter makes contact with the ﬁ lter
stopper when it is replaced into its holder.
5. Close the intake grille and push the intake grille's
● Dust can be cleaned from the air ﬁ lter either with a vac-
uum cleaner, or by washing the ﬁ lter in a solution of mild
detergent and warm water. If you wash the ﬁ lter, be sure
to allow it to dry thoroughly in a shady place before rein-
● If dirt is allowed to accumulate on the air ﬁ lter, airﬂ ow will
be reduced, lowering operating efﬁ ciency and increasing