The charcoal filter is not washable. It should last up to 6 months
with normal use. Replace with Charcoal Filter Kit Number
1. Remove metal grease filter from range hood. See "Metal
Grease Filter" in this section.
2. Bend spring clips away from metal grease filter.
Turn off the range hood and allow the fluorescent
lamp to cool.
If new light does not operate, make sure the lamp is inserted
correctly before calling service.
2. Remove the screw from the lens cover and remove the cover.
3. Place charcoal filter into top side of metal filter.
4. Bend spring clips back into place to secure the charcoal filter
to the metal filter.
B. Lens cover
3. Remove the light from the socket and replace with a 120-volt,
13-watt (maximum), 50 ° fluorescent
light with a GX24 base.
4. Replace the lens cover and screw. Tighten the screw.
5. Reconnect power.
5. Replace metal grease filter. See "Metal Grease Filter" in this