and the safety
are very important.
We have provided
in this manual
and on your
read and obey
This is the safety
you to potential
that can kill or hurt you
will follow the safety
the word "DANGER"
if you don't
will tell you what the potential
is, tell you how to
of injury, and tell you what
if the instructions
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be
followed including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. To protect against risk of electric shock do not put Coffee Mill in water or
3. Close supervision is necessarywhen any appliance is used by or near children.
4. Unplug Coffee Mill from outlet when not in use, before putting on or
taking off parts, and before cleaning.
5. Avoid contacting moving parts.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the
appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner, Return
appliance to the nearest Authorized Service Facility for examination, repair
or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by KitchenAid may cause
fire, electric shock, or injury.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
10. Check bean hopper for presence of foreign objects before using.
11. This product is designed for household use only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS