Blade Coffee Grinder Safety
Your safety and the safety of others are very important.
We have provided many important safety messages in this manual and on your
appliance. Always read and obey all safety messages.
This is the safety alert symbol.
This symbol alerts you to potential hazards that can kill or hurt you
All safety messages will follow the safety alert symbol and either
the word "DANGER" or "WARNING." These words mean:
All safety messages will tell you what the potential hazard is, tell you how to
reduce the chance of injury, and tell you what can happen if the instructions are
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed,
including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. To protect against risk of electric shock do not put Coffee Grinder in water or
3. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
4. Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and
5. Avoid contact with moving parts.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance
malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest
Authorized Service Facility for examination, repair, or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by KitchenAid may cause fire,
electric shock, or injury.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
10. Check hopper for presence of foreign objects before using.
11. This product is designed for household use only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
You can be killed or seriously
injured if you don't immediately
You can be killed or seriously injured
if you don't follow instructions.