• Make sure there is a suitable power Outlet (I 15 volts, 15 amps outlet)
with proper grounding to power the wine cooler.
• Avoid the useof three pbg adaptersor cutting off the thirdgroundingin
order to accommodate a _woplugoul_et.Thisisa dangerous practice
sinceit providesno effective groundingforthewine cooler and may
result in shockhazard,
• Do not install your wine cooler in any location not properly insulated or
heated e.g. garage etc. Your wine cooler was not designed to operate
in temperature settingsbelow 55" Fahrenheit.
• Select a suitable location for the wine cooler on a hard even
surface away from direct sunlight or heat source e.g. radiators,
baseboard heaters, cooking appliances etc. Any floor unevenness
should be corrected with the levering bgs located on the front and rear
bottom corners of the wine cooler.
• Your wine cooler is designed for flee-standing
installationonly. It is not
designed for built-in application.