POWER CORD TO THE SWITCH
I , /LWARNING ]
• Make sure that the switch power cord is
not plugged into any electrical outlet at
this time. If it is, unplug it.
• Make sure that the router switch is in
the OFF position.
1. Plug the router power cord into one of
the electrical outlets on the back of the
2. Form the excess power cord into a coil.
3. Wrap two pieces of friction tape or strong
cord around the coiled cord at opposite
sides of the coil.
4. Allow some slack so that the cord does
not become stretched when it is plugged
into the switch box outlets.
5. If desired, at this time plug the power
cord from an accessory, such as a
wet/dry vac or light, into the other outlet.
Make sure that
power cords from the router, accessories,
the switch case, and the extension cord
DO NOT and CANNOT come in contact
with the router or any moving parts of
• This switch has a 15 amp rating and is
Intended only for turning the router and
connected accessories such as a
wetJdry vacuum "ON" and "OFF".
The power switch is designed for use with
most Craftsman Router Tables, It provides
the convenience of an ON (RESET)-OFF
switch at the front of the table, thus
eliminating the need to reach underneath the
table to turn the router ON and OFF.
The power switch also provides an optional
simultaneous ON-OFF control of an additional
accessory, such as a light, wet/dry vac, etc.
The switch has an internal, resettable circuit
breaker to provide overload protection.
Rear view of