I - WARNING
Always make sure
that the router is turned OFF and the
power cord UNPLUGGED
making any adjustments.
The fence for your router table comes fully
assembled with the adjustable jointing
fence already in place.
To adjust the jolnting fence:
1. Loosen both the adjustable jointing
fence clamping knob and the fence
clamping knob on that side.
2. Slide the jointing fence forward or
backward in the guides to the desired
3. 13ghten both clamping knobs.
To remove and reinstall the
1. Loosen the fence clamping knobs
completely and remove the knobs and
washers from the carriage bolts. Hold
the carriage bolts for the fence from
underneath the table to keep them
2. Loosen the clamping knob on the
adjustable jointing fence completely,
and remove it and the washer from the
carriage bolt. Remove the carriage bolt
from the bottom of the fence and lift the
jointing fence out of the grooves on
Offset for jointing
3. To reinstall the jointlng fence, align the
guides on the jointing fence with the
grooves on the fence and attach with
the carriage bolt, washer and clamping
knob removed earlier.
4. Reinstall the fence as described on