Figure 4. Install Hitch Assembly
A. Frame & Rear Weights
B. Hitch Assembly
C. Washers, 3/8
D. Locknuts, 3/8
E. Capscrews, Hex, 3/8-16 x 2
F. Locknut, 1/2-13
G. Capscrew, 1/2-13 x 1-1/4
HITCH & BAG SUPPORT
1. Attach hitch assembly (B, Figure 4) to frame & rear
weights (A). Secure with 3/8-16 x 2 capscrews (E),
washers (C) and 3/8-16 Iocknuts (D) as shown.
Finger tighten at this time.
2. Install 1/2-13 x 1-1/4 capscrew (G) through drawbar
(H) and tighten.
3. Tighten all hardware.
1. Set bag support tube (B, Figure 5) onto hitch assem-
bly post (D).
2. Insert bag support posts (A) into hitch assembly
tubes (C). Make sure that support posts insert com-
pletely into tubes.
1. Attach the hopper top (A, Figure 6) to the bag support
(F) by inserting clevis pins (E) through the bag sup-
port holes (D) and hopper top (A). Secure with wash-
ers (B) and hair pins (C). Make sure hopper brackets
are to left of bag support brackets.
Figure 5. Install Bag Support
A. Bag Support Posts
B. Bag Support Tube
C. Hitch Assembly Tubes
D. Hitch Assembly Post
Figure 6. Install Hopper Top
A. Hopper Top
B. Washers, 1/2
C. Hair Pins
D. Bag Support Holes
E. Clevis Pins
F. Bag Support