1. Carefully put the filter onto the filter cage
by sliding it over the center ring covering
the 3 slots until it rests on the lid.
2. Place the hole of the filter plate over
threaded screw of the filter cage.
3. Gently push on the filter plate in order
for the rubber ring of the filter to seat
inside the circular channel of the filter.
4. Place filter nut onto threaded screw and
tighten it down. Finger tighten only.
NOTE: Lever of filter nut should be away
from plate as shown.
CAUTION: Do not overtighten as
this will deform or crack the filter
plate or filter cage. Filter nut lever
shouldbe away from plate.
Caster/Caster Foot Assembly
1. Turn the dust drum upside down on the
2. Insert the caster feet into the bottom of
drum, as shown (4 places).
3. Push on the caster foot until the foot is
flush with bottom of the dust drum.
4. Insert the caster stem into the socket of
the caster foot, as shown (4 places).
5. Push on the caster until the ball on the
caster stem is inserted all the way into
the socket. You will be able to hear the
ball snap into the socket and the caster
will swivel easily when positioning
6. Turn the drum upright.
NOTE: If your casters are noisy, you may
put a drop of oil on the roller shaft to make
To Store Your Accessories
over rings on caster feet
storage. The 1-1/4" accessories fit over
accessories fit over the outer ring.
2. To remove handles and accessories,
lightly rotate and pull upward.
NOTE: Not provided on all models.