Cleaning and Caring
Attention! Do not use furniture care products or aggressive cleansers
for cleaning control panels and control elements.
Wipe control panels with a moist cloth. Use warm water.
The detergent drawer should be cleaned from time to time.
1.Pull the detergent drawer out as far as it will go.
2. Remove the detergent drawer by pulling sharply.
3. Remove siphon cap.
4. Clean the siphon cap under running
5. Clean compartments with warm
water from the rear. For best results
use a bottle brush.
6. Push the siphon cap all the way on so
that it is securely seated.
7. Clean the entire compartment area of
the washing machine with a brush.
8. Set the detergent drawer into the guide tracks and push in.