Installation and Connection Instructions
INSTALLATION AND CONNECTION
Installation Safety Precautions
• Do not tip the washing machine over the front or the left side (seen
from the front). Electrical components could become wet!
• Check the washing machine for transport damages. You should never
connect a damaged appliance. In the event of a damage consult your
• Make certain that all shipping braces have been removed and that
the splash guard is attached to the appliance, see "Shipping Brace
Removal". Otherwise damage may occur to the machine or close by
furniture during the spin cycle.
• The plug may only be inserted into a properly installed earthing con-
tact safety socket. Extension cables, octopus plugs or adapters may
not be used.
• For permanent connection a current interruption device must be pro-
vided for in the electrical circuit (fuse, circuit breaker, ground fault
circuit interrupter or the like) with a contact opening of at least
3 mm which allows for disconnection of the appliance at all poles.
Permanent connection may only be carried out by an authorised
• Before starting your appliance please ensure that the nominal volt-
age and type of current specified on the rating plate are the same as
those used at the place of installation. Please also refer to the rating
plate for the type of fuse to be used.
• Prior to carrying out modifications on the appliance (on the worktop
or front door) pull out the mains plug.
• The mains feed-line may only be replaced by the customer service or
by an authorised electrician.