Performing A Wash
A wash is performed in the following steps:
1.Open the door, load the washing.
2. Close the door.
3. Add detergent/conditioner.
4. Set the correct washing program:
– Set the program on the program selector;
– Set the temperature on the temperature selector;
– Select the washing type using the washing type buttons.
5. Press the M (ON/OFF) button.
The washing machine is switched on. The washing program starts.
6. If necessary, change the spin speed or select rinse hold.
You can alter this setting and the temperature at any time during the
At the end of the washing program:
The washing program is finished when the M (ON/OFF) button indica-
Important! If the washing cycle ends with rinse hold, perform either
PUMP OUT (position 8) or SPIN (position 6) before opening the door.
7. Open the door, remove the washing.
8. Press the M (ON/OFF) button.
The washing machine is switched off.